Brugge City Card
48h = € 38 (-26 y. = € 35)
72h = € 43 (-26 y. = € 40)
Get even more out of your stay in Bruges and save 200 euro and more with the Brugge City Card!
Brugge City Card = endless benefits!
- FREE admission to 26 museums, places of interest and attractions in Bruges. Discover the world famous works by the Flemish Primitives (van Eyck, Memling...), admire Bruges from the Belfry, visit Choco-Story (the world's largest museum dedicated to chocolate), the brewery De Halve Maan and many other top collections...
- FREE trendy visitors guide! 152 pages of secret tips from real experts, lots of surprising walks and a useful city map! Available in Dutch, French, German, English, Spanish and Italian.
- FREE round trip on the canals (01.03-15.11). Your chance to experience the city as never before and to discover her hidden gems and romantic hotspots!
- A minimum 25% discount on unmissable concerts, dance, theatre and film performances marked with this symbol in the monthly events@brugge magazine.
- A minimum 25% discount on your hired bicycle and underground car parking!
- € 6 instead of € 12 when you buy a 3-day pass of De Lijn, valid for bus and tram travel throughout Flanders.
- Several museum shops will treat you to a substantial discount!
- A minimum 25% discount various museums, places of interest and attractions around Bruges.
Visit www.bruggecitycard.be for more info.